=== WP Restaurant Menu ===
Donate link: http://picobarn.com/web-design/wordpress/plugins/wp-restaurant-menu/
Tags: restaurants, menu, food, drinks, bars, service industry, shortcode
Requires at least: 3.3
Tested up to: 3.5.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Using the restaurant menu plugin you can create menus for food, drink or products on any WordPress page.
== Description ==
Add food or drink items to your WordPress website. This quick & easy plugin allows you to add multiple food, beverage, desert or any other menu item for your restaurant, bar, café, or coffee shop.
Using this plugin, you can put menu items in particular groups. Separate your menu into Lunch, Dinner & Drinks. Display your menu using the
shortcode. Or, use the Template Code .
Because it’s WordPress, you will be able to update your menu quickly and easily!
* Categorize menu items into multiple groups
* Great for Food, Drinks or even products!
* Add an image of each of your items
* Barebone CSS, so that you can customize the design yourself!
* Responsive layout is compatible with tablets and mobile
This is our first public version of the plugin – we hope to add features and improve it. If you have anything you’d like to see added, please let us know!
== Installation ==
1. Upload `food-menu` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
in your post and page
3. And/Or Place `<?php do_action(‘foodmenu’); ?>` in your templates
== Frequently asked questions ==
None at this time
== Screenshots ==
1. Use the shortcode to display your menu – Responsive layout works great on mobile devices. Customize your CSS to match your website.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 =
* Initial Public Release
== Upgrade notice ==